At L K Engineering, we understand the importance of quality when it comes to metal fabrication. When working with expensive metal plates and sheets, it’s important to get the join or steel fabrication work done right the first time. While it may be cheaper initially to choose a lower cost company, results aren’t always guaranteed and you can end up paying twice due to poor quality work.
Every member of staff we employ shares our commitment to quality, always ensuring that:
- Customer requirements are understood
- Product quality is consistent
- Quality goods and services are delivered on time, every time
- Goods are made correctly, the first time
- All communications are clear and effective
- Everybody participates in continuous improvement
- Decisions are based wherever possible on facts and data
To ensure that we consistently meet the highest possible standards of quality, we endeavour to always maintain the Australian Standard/NZ Standard ISO9001:2008.
Our management team are passionate about maintaining these high standards and ensure that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained at every level. With regular reviews within the organisation, we constantly enhance our offering to make sure we’re offering the highest possible value to our customers.